Designed for a plush feel out on the trail, the Under Armour Men's Speedfit 2.0 Hiking Boot wraps your foot with a personalized fit and offers a boatload of techy features for lasting comfort. The breathable synthetic upper molds to the shape of your foot thanks to the molded tongue, welded seams, memory foam top layer, while the odor-resistant Ortholite sockliner smoothes out harsh impacts and fights funky smells. The lightweight EVA midsole furthers the cushioning for your feet, while an integrated ESS rock plate boosts stability. It's also protected with a DWR treatment to shed light precipitation mid-adventure, and gets the confident grip you need in the form of a high-traction rubber lug outsole.
- Protective, supportive hiking boot for fast-paced hikes
- Breathable mesh upper is water-resistant and comfortable
- Unique lace closure secures an exact fit
- Welded overlays bolster support
- OrthoLite sockliner fights funky smells and cushions your step
- TPU toe cap adds defense against rocky trails
- High-traction rubber outsole grips loose terrain
- Item #UND01WZ
- Q & A
Are they waterproof?