Under Armour Run Storm Reflective Glove Liner
- Fitted liner gloves for just the right warmth for fall running
- Works as a layer under heavier gloves in harsher conditions
- Smooth exterior and plush interior offer right amount of warmth
- UA Storm technology repels light moisture and is breathable
- Tech Touch print on thumbs and fingers allow for screen usage
- Reflective logos offer visibility in low light conditions
- Item #UND02C0
- Q & A
Cool not cold
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these looking for a winter running glove for those super cold 20 degree and below days, these were not quite that but I do like them. They will be great for cool spring or fall days, and more mild winter days. They are also great as a liner under my ski gloves for when things get real cold on the mountain. They shed light moisture, offer a good amount of warmth for how thin they are, and breathe nicely. The reflective hits are a nice touch for low light morning or evening runs.
Sizing was a little off, from the tip of my middle finger to the true base of my palm is right at 7 inches, which according to the size chart puts me in a small. I bought a small and a medium, the small was really tight and I didnt think it would be comfortable for extended wear, I went up to the medium and it ever so slightly too big but much more comfortable than the small and the size I ended up sticking with and am happy with that decision.
Are the grips on the palm side made of that grippy material?
Thanks for the questions! The Interior material is meant to be functional with cell phone screens. It looks grippy in the picture but unfortunately is not. Feel free me to reach out to me over email or phone and I would be happy to help find you the perfect running glove!