Why We Like The Park Pack
From the dog park down the street to national parks around the country we trust The Park Pack to keep our hydration within arm's reach. This pack uses wide hip straps to lock in a secure fit for more rigorous adventures and holds two water bottles to ensure we stay hydrated.
- Lumbar pack designed to keep you moving comfortably
- Tarpaulin shell offers exceptional durability
- Wide hip straps secure the load and add comfort
- Dual water bottle holders keep you prepared for anything
- Multiple pockets keep you organized while on the go
- Item #UCS000E
- 600D tarpaulin shell, 210D liner
- 2.8L (171cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- 600ml water bottles
- Reservoir Included
- 2 water bottle, 1 mesh, 1 external, 1 main
- 9 x 4.2 x 5.5in
- trail, biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 11, 2023
High quality, but stiff
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The quality was definitely there. But, with the waterproof zipper was the difficulty in moving the zipper. The belt was really nice, but the stiffness and hard edges made for hot spots. I really liked it, but after a few miles it wasn't very comfortable
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov