Why We Like The TSL Connect Carbon 2 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles
Made in the French Alps, the Connect Carbon 2 Cross St P&P Trekking Poles feature a lightweight construction for efficient support on fast-paced treks or backpacking adventures. These poles feature TSL's patented Push & Push system for tool-free basket swapping on the go and include three basket options to adapt to varying terrain.
- Carbon trekking poles help us keep our stride on fast hikes
- Lightweight carbon shaft prevents arms from tiring quicker
- External lock system allows quick and easy length adjustment
- Extended EVA foam handles provide a comfortable grip
- Magnetic wrist strap keeps hand securely locked on pole grip
- Swing System can angle basket up to 20 degrees on steep terrain
- Included Crossover tip flexes on impact for an adaptive grip
- Includes Ø55 and Ø95 baskets for summer and winter terrain
- Item #TSL1WUH
- 100% carbon
- Adjustable Length
- 34.4 - 55in
- Locking Mechanism
- external lock system
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.4oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help