Select style & size:Select options
Powerful braking in the nastiest conditions.
- Slotted disc rotors for powerful and consistent stopping
- Slots clean away dirt and moisture when brakes are applied
- Slots dissipate heat build-up for consistent braking power
- Attaches to hubs with 6-bolt disc brake attachment
- Compatible with hydraulic and mechanical disc brakes
- Item #TRP000L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Luckily I don't have the issues my friend Trent does with the sound, but if you watch any of his YouTube videos you will hear what he means. The thing I was a bit upset about was the rotors came a tiny bit bent out of the packaging and so I needed to do a bit of love to them to keep them from rubbing. Still haven't got them fully dialed, but as Trent said. They stop great!!!
Stops good, sounds bad
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It's a great stopping rotor and works great. But its a little flimsy so it makes noise like a spoke is loose when you hit bumps. Annoying but not a deal breaker