Select style & size:Select options
Ready for rowdy.
While we're big fans of riding like we're invincible, the mountain has a knack for throwing up a root where we least expect it to keep us reminded of who is boss. Getting tossed into the woods can be a day ender — or worse — a season ender, but with a little extra support from the Troy Lee Designs 3900 Ultra Protective Vest you've got a better chance of getting up and walking away from your crash. This vest is lightweight and breathable, strategically paneling dense bio-foam protection down your spine, chest, and other key areas to keep you safer while you conquer the mountain. It slides on with a wide neck opening to maximize comfort, and sits snug against your skin to layer comfortably underneath your jersey on days when you're going to get a little rowdy on the trail — but who are we kidding, that's every day.
- A lightweight vest to keep you protected
- Dense bio-foam panels the spine and key areas
- Anatomical design fits snug with integrated protection
- Wide neck opening keeps you comfortable while you ride
- Fits well under your favorite jersey
- Item #TLD019F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for my nephew to use at the bike park and terrain park when skiing, it fits great and covers some vital areas that should help protect him in case of a fall. He says it's not very restrictive, his complaint is it's a little warm to wear.