Select your style & size:Select options
A do-it-all, go-anywhere bag.
Part messenger, part backpack, and part carry-on, The Timbuk2 Ace Backpack carries what you need whether you're traveling by plane, bike, or bus. The nylon exterior is reinforced with a durable tarpaulin that will handle everything from pedal commutes to overhead compartment crammings, year after year. After year. A padded tricot lining keeps your goods safe and secure, and an internal 15-inch padded laptop pocket keeps your computer safe from the bumps and tumbles of travel.
- Nylon fabric with reinforced tarpaulin construction
- Padded tricot lining
- Custom fit straps with removable sternum strap
- Luggage attachment strap for piggybacking on rolling luggage
- Webbing daisy chain on the front
- Ventilated mesh back
- Padded grab handles
- TSA-friendly design
- External zippered, padded front tablet, front zippered, internal laptop pockets
- Item #TBK001N
- Q & A
PERFECT (for me at least...)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
What can I say about this bag? It rocks. As a road warrior, this bag fits all my needs.
Rugged and Stylish? Yes Yes.
As far as the reviewer complaining that the zippers wouldn't work when he overstuffed it? I find that funny.... mainly because he overstuffed it. All zippers are difficult to zip when a bag is overstuffed.
Buy it. You'll love it.
(trust me, I'm a doctor)