Select style & size:Select options
A versatile travel bag that's as adaptable as you are.
Thule's Crossover Rolling Duffel meets the demands of travel thanks to a hybrid design that allows you to use this versatile piece of luggage as either a roller or duffel. Durable, water-resistant fabric protects your valuables from moisture and careless luggage handlers, while lightweight aluminum hardware keeps the bag's overall weight to a minimum. Multiple carry options allow you to pull the bag behind as a roll-along when you're busting butt to the next terminal or as a duffel when you're flagging down cabs when en-route to the hotel.
- Water-resistant dobby nylon
- Molded polypropylene back panel
- Aluminum hardware
- V-tubing telescoping handle
- Duffel style carry handles
- External compression straps
- Oversized wheels
- Divided main compartment
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone external compartment
- Item #THU002M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great, durable roller bag. In this size, this bag fits a ton of stuff. It's great for traveling during ski season with all of your gear, no need to carry an extra backpack or to lug your helmet around separately.
Bought this as a gift and my buddy tore up Costa Rica with it. Thing held up greatly and kept everything dry and organized!