Why We Like The thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA Crab Grab Snowboard Boot
Crab Grab is known for their mitts, stomp pads, and other unique on-mountain accessories, so a well-rounded kit would of course be complete with the thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA Crab Grab Snowboard Boot. thirtytwo's signature articulated cuff is adorned with its partner's crab claw graphic and still allows us excellent, flexy range of motion in and out of our bindings. The Dual Zone BOA Fit System lets us lock in our best fit in an instant, and the Team liner delivers out-of-the-box comfort, support, and flex fit for the whole mountain.
- Collab snowboard boot with Crab Grab fashion and thirtytwo tech
- Medium flex for mixed resort-ready riding styles
- BOA Fit System with Dual Zone dials for a micro-adjustable fit
- Team liner comes with heel hold kit for reduced lift and enhanced support
- Heat-moldable design perfects fit for advanced comfort over time
- Molded Team footbed cradles the foot for all-day support
- Performance Rubber outsole offers excellent board feel and slip-free grip
- Item #TTWT16C
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Performance backstay
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System featuring H4 Coiler, TX3 lace
- Team (dual-density Intuition Foam), heel hold kit
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop, internal harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- Performance Rubber
- Evolution Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help