Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Never deal with another rental.
ThirtyTwo built the Exit boot to kick the concept of entry level to the curb, where it belongs. Whether you're a seasoned jib jockey, or you're just getting the hang of linking turns, that easy flex means tons of control and skate shoe-inspired comfort.
Traditional lacing is easy and reliable, and an internal lacing system keeps your heel locked down to improve control and reduce fatigue. The Level 1 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA footbed cushions your feet for comfort from first chair to last. Plus, the footbed features a Sherpa fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel. An articulating cuff prevents the shell from breaking down over the course of the season, and the performance backstay channels energy for enhanced response. It also has a durable rubber outsole with an aggressive tread for reliable traction on slippery slopes and icy parking lots.
- Easy-going boot for riders who are just getting started
- Soft flex provides instant comfort
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 1 footbed enhances warmth and support
- Rubber outsole is durable and grippy
- Rider-driven innovation is ThirtyTwo's top priority
- Item #TTW009E