Other jackets can't hang.
Leave stuffy, uncomfortable, and downright hideous ski jackets in the dust with The North Face Women's Shakem Jacket. Crafted with a nylon ripstop fabric, the Shakem easily brushes off protruding branches when you're navigating the trees, while its DWR-finish helps keep you dry when flurries begin to fall. Toasty, lightweight 550-fill goose down and synthetic Heatseeker insulation keeps you as cozy as a cup of hot cocoa in the lodge when the temps are heading south. Additionally, an adjustable hood, hem, and elasticized cuffs further your defense against nasty weather, while the two-snap powder skirt with grippy, elastic panels blocks out frozen precipitation when you're knee-deep in pow. Plus, multiple zippered pockets stash your cell, wallet, goggles, and snacks throughout the day.
- Warm down jacket for long, cold days on the hill
- Water-resistant nylon fabric provides weather protection
- 550-fill goose down and synthetic insulation boost warmth
- Relaxed fit makes layering easy
- Adjustable hood, hem, and elasticized cuffs add protection
- Powder skirt blocks out frozen snow
- Multiple pockets carry your essentials
- Item #TNF02QY