Hop on the sled.
Stash the rugged Tsumoru Boot by The North Face at your cabin through winter for playing in the yard and snowmobiling behind the property. This boot's rugged construction offers premium warmth and waterproofing with its HydroSeal membrane and PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation. Fleece lining and an EVA midsole give your foot soft and supported comfort for walking outdoors on varied terrain while the rugged Winter Grip rubber sole prevents you from slipping and sliding on hardpack.
- Rugged winter boot for snowy days at the cabin
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry in the snow
- Heavyweight PrimaLoft insulation keeps your feet warm
- Fleece lining provides a soft and cozy touch on the feet
- Injected-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight comfort
- Durable rubber sole provides excellent traction on snow and ice
- Item #TNF04SM
- Q & A
Thick and warm
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These boots are incredibly insulated - good for some situations, but it wasn't what I was looking for so I returned them.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Warm, which is the main purpose of winter boots. A little tight on the toes but my feet are slightly wide.