ThermoBall Insulted Hybrid Pant
When the temperatures drop, stay warm through the day with The North Face ThermoBall Insulated Hybrid Pant. Packed with ThermoBall insulation in the quilted pattern and polyester fabric, the pant is easy to wear all day on that weekend backpacking trip or on a blower pow day at the resort.
- Stay warm in the rugged elements with a quilted insulated pant
- Thermoball insulation provides exceptional warmth retention
- Polyester material adds a soft feel that is easy to wear all day
- Regular fit is easy to layer for optimal weather protection
- Item #TNF04R4
- Q & A
Amazingly warm pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
I can't say enough good things about these pants. I've worn these multiple times per week ever since our cold snap hit in late November, and plan on these getting me through days well below zero through the winter. They're slim enough to wear under most other pants, and the slim lower leg tucks into snowboard boots nicely, not sure how they would fit under ski boots but it would be easy to push the ankle up higher. They do fit large, so I'd size down if you want a slimmer feel. I'm 6' tall, 170 lbs, 32 waist and needed a small. The Medium fit like a billowy pair of Hammer Pants on me. This is my favorite clothing item for 2018, and I'd definitely buy again.