Small and sturdy.
The North Face Terra 35 Backpack is a lightweight pack that's ideal for day hikes and overnight trips to favorite off-the-grid locations. Small enough to trek over rough and rugged terrain, this pack won't inhibit you from covering serious ground on day hikes. No stranger to being maxed out either, the anatomically correct shoulder harness and load-spreading hip belt support hefty loads when seeking solitude for an evening in the wilderness.
Seven total pockets hold a wide variety of camping and hiking essentials, and six lash points conveniently clip on-trail accessories and tools. An improved sleeping bag compartment allows for easy access without disturbing the pack's contents. Additionally, a vertical back channel promotes air circulation when trudging through oppressive heat and stifling humidity.
- Anatomically correct shoulder harness
- Vertical channel promotes air circulation
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt
- Improved access to sleeping bag via zippered compartment
- Seven total pockets
- Six lash points
- Item #TNF00D3
- 600D polyester, 420D nylon ripstop, 1200D polyester
- 38L (2319cu in)
- aluminum stays
- Hydration Compatible
- 25.4 x 11 x 10.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 3lb 7,7oz, [medium/large] 3lb 10.5oz
- Recommended Use
- overnight camping, day hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help