Why We Like The North Face Summit Verbier GTX Bib
- Durable, waterproof bibs for all-mountain skiing and snowboarding
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric keeps the body warm and dry
- Suspender-adjustment system self-equalizes with a single pull
- Zippered bib and thigh pockets safely store essentials
- Chimney Venting system with mesh-lined thigh vents
- Side entry with a two-way YKK zipper and zip-fly access
- High-denier nylon kick patches add durability
- Features a jacket-to-ant integration point on back of waist
- Item #TNFZD7B
- Responsible Collection
- [body] GORE-TEX 3L (100% recycled polester face, 100% nylon tricot backer, DWR treatment), [back panel] 96% polyester, 4% elastane, DWR treatment, [kickpatches] 100% nylo, non-PFC DWR treatment
- zippered bib (with internal gear clip, mesh pouch, cord routing), drop-in mesh, two zippered thigh (one with internal gear clip and mesh pouch, one with radio loop)
- Chimney Venting system (mesh-lined inner thigh, mesh gaiter panels)
- Side Zips
- two-way zipper
- Manufacturer Warranty
- ski, snowboard
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 24, 2023
- I've used it several times
- 5.8' 7.4"
Very pleased with this. I get extra 25% OFF Coupon from here: promo1024.com
November 1, 2023
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Solid design, better than previous model years for fit and function. Durability testing will commence soon!
Originally reviewed on thenorthface.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help