Turn whipping winds into gentle breezes.
Blustery winds and coastal gales can quickly turn an outdoor excursion into a struggle for survival. Protect yourself from oncoming winds and light rain with The North Face Women's Pitaya 2 Hooded Jacket. This protective windbreaker sports WindWall fabric, which boasts an airflow rating of 4-CFM. For greater reference, jackets with a 0-CFM rating are completely windproof. Since it's air permeable to a limited degree, you'll find the jacket promotes breathable comfort while blocking a large majority of blustery drafts from stealing precious body heat.
The shell's DWR finish repels light rain showers and seaside spray from soaking through and dampening your fun outdoors. It's lined with luxurious moleskin fleece for a buttery-soft feel, preventing irritation while improving regulation of body temperature. The elastic-bound hood and cuffs seal out rogue gusts, especially along exposed alpine and coastal environments. Also, there's a hem cinch for a close-to-body fit that keeps chilly drafts from sneaking inside.
- Lightweight windbreaker for blustery conditions
- WindWall fabric blocks a large majority of oncoming wind
- Limited air permeability allows breathability (4-CFM rating)
- DWR finish repels light showers and seaside spray
- Buttery-soft moleskin fleece lining for comfort
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hood seal out strong gusts
- Drawcord hem cinch provides a secure, customized fit
- Zippered hand pockets provide essential storage
- Item #TNF02YR