Why We Like The Hikesteller FUTURELIGHT Parka
For ultimate protection on rainy-day hikes and atop gusty ridgelines, we zip up The North Face Hikesteller FUTURELIGHT Parka. The three-layer barrier keeps water out while still remaining breathable and light, so we don't get all muggy underneath. As the trail steepens the closer we get to the summit, we pull up the bottom of the two-way zipper to dump a little excess heat, so we can stay cool while we keep pace.
- Rain and wind parka for wet-weather day hikes and urban explorations
- Completely waterproof and windproof material for ultimate protection
- Cinchable hood with structured brim provides optimal headcover
- Adjustable cuffs keep rain from finding a way in
- Zippered hand pockets and internal chest pocket secure valuables
- Slim design with cinch waist provides a flattering, low-bulk fit
- Item #TNFZA8I
- [membrane/laminate] Futurelight (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2021
Runs small in torso, long sleeves
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 127 lbs
Alas, the sizing doesn't work for me. I usually get a small, this jacket was tighter in the torso and long in the sleeves. A large might work (I want to wear a light sweater underneath) but then the sleeves will be even longer. Looked cute, but it's going back.