Why We Like The North Face Driftview Anorak
Whether we're hiking to backcountry lines or sliding into the lift line, the Driftview Anorak has us covered. The North Face's DryVent technology keeps falling snow off our layers while being breathable enough to let us ascend the skin track with few breaks. Underarm venting lets warm air out on our most active missions, and the hood, cuffs, and hem cinch up to keep the heat inside while we chill on the chairlift.
- Ski and snowboard jacket fit for riding in or out of bounds
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell for breathable waterproof protection
- Regular fit allows easy layering and maximized mobility
- Helmet-compatible hood provides coverage without compromise
- Underarm vents dump heat for skin track hiking and booter building
- Side-zip offers easy entry
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and cinch-cord hem for added snow-proofing
- Item #TNFZD53
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] (solid colors) 210D x 320D 100% recycled nylon, non-PFC DWR treatment, (print colors) 75D x 150D 100% polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 hook-and-loop drop-in kangaroo, 1 snap-closure sleeve
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.3oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help