sale $69.26 - $98.95
Made to move.
Long multi-pitch climbs take a lot out of you, and that’s just the climbing. Wear uncomfortable gear and it gets longer and harder in a hurry, which is why you should pull on The North Face Borod Men’s Hooded Fleece Jacket before you even start the early morning approach. The Borod’s active cut and stretchy fleece won’t slow you down on the scree-covered scramble or the crux moves, and it’ll keep you warm when the wind picks up as you get slowly higher and higher up your dream line.
- This midweight stretch fleece mixes warmth and mobility
- Active fit makes it easy to layer and get sendy
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs keep out gusty winds
- Stretchy chest pocket secures a snack or your phone
- Item #TNF030M
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Q & A
Warm and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
The jacket is a bit thinner and lighter than I expected, but the interior material is made to keep you warm. This jacket fits true to size and can be worn to workout or also run in.