Ready for the unexpected.
Hiking in the spring, fall, and early winter often means unpredictable weather. With The North Face Apex Flex GTX Thermal Jacket you'll be prepared for whatever weather meets you on the trail. 100 grams lighter than last year's model, the fully seam sealed Gore-Tex 2-layer shell keeps you fully protected from wind and rain while the Primaloft Black insulation gives you the warmth you'll need when temperatures drop without providing unnecessary bulk that gets in your way.
For additional comfort on the trail, the Apex is equipped with multiple features to keep you hiking and moving no matter the conditions. Stretch-woven panels in the lining of the jacket provide freedom of movement when you're using trekking poles and under-arm zips allow you to quickly dump excess heat on strenuous ascents. When the rain starts to dump, the fully adjustable hood keeps you covered and can be easily removed when you don't need it to shed some weight from the jacket. As you climb higher and the temperatures start to drop, internal comfort cuffs seal in your body heat for extra warmth.
- Insulated Gore-Tex jacket for weather protection out on the trail
- Gore-Tex provides breathable water proof protection for dry comfort
- Compressible Primaloft Black insulation offers non-bulky warmth
- Stretch-woven panels in lining offer elevated mobility
- Under-arm zips allow option for heat dumps on strenuous ascents
- Hood is adjustable and removable for weather condition versatility
- Internal comfort cuffs seal in body heat for extra warmth
- Item #TNF04K7