Gateway Mid Hiking Boot
The Teva Men's Gateway Mid Hiking Boot is on the lighter side of mid-height boots, and it improves stability and support for day hikes. Most of the upper consists of recycled ripstop, and leather suede adds sturdiness to the heel. Underfoot, a soft footbed cradles your foot while the molded EVA midsole maintains shock absorption step after step. An ESS shank enhances the stable support you'd expect out of a bigger boot.
- Lightweight, mid-height hiking boot built for day hikes
- Partially-recycled upper with leather suede trim
- Partially-recycled mesh lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatment
- Soft footbed with molded EVA midsole for shock absorption
- ESS shank adds stable support and protection
- Durabrasion Rubber sole ensures traction on outdoor terrain
- Item #TEVY15M
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- polyester ripstop (55% recycled) [trim] leather
- polyester mesh (65% recycled), Aegis antimicrobial treatment
- EVA, ESS shank
- Durabrasion Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2020
Do these boots have removable insoles ?