Don't mess with the classics.
Throwing it back to Teva's roots of getting after it on the river, the Men's Alp Sandal features a retro design and colors just like that of the famed 1990's original. The water-ready polyester webbing upper is incredibly durable and dries quickly after you splash through creeks and streams, while the adjustable ankle strap with buckle locks in your foot with just the right fit every time. Its EVA foam footbed cushions and supports your foot when stepping over rocky terrain, and the rugged rubber outsole stands up to abuse while gripping slick surfaces.
- Retro-inspired sandal ready for summer days in and around water
- Polyester webbing is built to last and dry quickly
- EVA foam footbed cushions your foot through long hikes
- Rubber outsole grips varying terrain
- Adjustable ankle buckle locks down the fit
- Item #TEV005X
- Q & A
Decent, but not great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 170lbs
I bought these so I could have something to bike to the beach in. I wanted something that would secure onto my feet, but also was basically a sandal. These are comfy and they work fine in that capacity but the strap that goes around your ankle seems to loosen as you walk, making you have to stop fairly frequently to tighten it back up.
I have thin ankles so I have it tightened all the way and as I walk or ride my bike, it'll loosen all on its own.