Why We Like The Tecnica Cochise HV 120 Boot
A wide 102mm last meets a powerful 120-rated flex in the Tecnica Cochise HV 120 Boot. As the second stiffest boot in the Cochise line, this boot provides effortless power transfer, all day comfort for wide feet, and versatile performance from the backcountry to the resort. The GripWalk soles with tech fittings allow these to click in to both our alpine and touring sticks, while the powerful lever keeps these boots in the mode when need them in throughout a day of hard charging.
- Versatile ski boots designed for skiing both inbounds and out
- 120 flex allows you to drive your skis with minimal power loss
- 102mm last balances control with wide foot accommodations
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a familiar fit and flex with ease
- T-Ride walk mode opens up a wider ROM for effortless touring
- Performance C.A.S. liner traps heat, prevents blisters, locks heel in place
- GripWalk outsole encourages boot packing to the ridge
- Item #TECR082
- Shell Material
- C.A.S. polypropylene
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Performance C.A.S.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop closure
- Binding Compatibility
- touring (ISO 9523), GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help