Why We Like The Tecnica Cochise 110 Boot
By retaining the trusted C.A.S. Shell and Thermo-moldable liner and offering a balanced 99mm width, the Tecnica Cochise 110 Boot opens up a world of versatile comfort and control to skiers of all kinds. This 2-piece, 4-buckle boot boasts both a GripWalk sole and Tech Fittings so that you can trust the balanced last and controllable but forgiving 110 flex both at the resort and in the backcountry.
- Versatile alpine boots that love the resort and the backcountry
- 110 flex is easy to manipulate but powerful when needed
- 99mm last caters to wide feet for all day comfort and warmth
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design creates a reliable and familiar feel
- T-ride walk-mode opens up a world of uphill potential
- Performance C.A.S. liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Powerstrap closure tightens on your shin for additional control
- Item #TECR07V
- Shell Material
- [shell] polyurethane, [cuff] polypropylene
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Performance C.A.S.
- Liner Closure
- 45mm power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help