Why We Like The Swany X-Caliber Mitt 2.3
When the weather takes a turn for the worse we fight back by pulling on the Swany X-Caliber Mitt 2.3. This gauntlet-style mitten combines a waterproof and breathable DryFinger II insert with a durable leather construction to keep our precious digits warm and dry on the deepest days of season.
- Burly mitts designed for skiing and snowboarding in deep snow
- Leather construction offers abrasion resistance and durability
- Waterproof and breathable insert seals out nasty winter weather
- Synthetic insulation traps heat without hurting dexterity
- Gauntlet design covers your sleeve to seal out snow
- Strap closure locks in a precise fit every time
- Zippered pocket keeps a handwarmer nearby
- Item #SWAN05D
- DryFinger II W/B Insert
- Tri-Plex Alpha
- gauntlet, strap
- Palm Grip
- leather overlay
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- utility pocket
- ski, snowboard, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help