Why We Like The Supacaz Smash DH Pedals
Whether we are bike park riding or sending it on a familiar trail, we love using platform pedals for the ability to stick a foot out to catch ourselves on those off-camber landings. The Supacaz Smash DH Pedals are designed tough to take on the rowdiest of riding by being made with a reinforced thermopoly composite material. A chromoly spindle further adds durability, making these pedals nearly bombproof. The Smash Pedals have ten replaceable pins per side and use self-lubricating, sealed bushings to help keep these pedals working great for a long time to come. At only 180 grams per pedal, the Supacaz Smash DH pedals are a lightweight and value-packed platform pedal.
- Durable platform pedals designed for aggressive downhill riding
- Reinforced thermopoly composite material is lightweight and durable
- Ten replaceable pins per pedal side allow you to always have the best grip
- CNC-machined Chromoly spindle for maximum durability
- Self-lubricating, sealed bushings extend your pedal life
- Lightweight pedals weigh only 180 grams each
- Item #SZZB00R
- [body] reinforced premium thermopoly, [axle] CNC-machined Cro-Mo steel
- Removable Pins
- Spindle Diameter
- 4.4 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 12.7oz (360g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, freeride, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help