Select a Size
Select a Color
RS Century Zap Bib Short
With its sponsorship investment in cyclocross, road, and mountain teams over the past few years, Sugoi has stepped its textile game up to the next level. As such, its Men's RS Century Zap Bib Shorts are the next evolution in Sugoi's line of bib shorts, featuring the comfort and compression we've come to expect out of any cycling kit and adding Zap reflectivity on the leg bands for a massive dose of increased visibility. Whether you're rolling through a morning commute or squeezing a few extra miles into an evening training session, these bib shorts give added peace of mind that other road users will see you along the way.
- A comfortable bib short with boosted reflectivity
- Stretchy, supportive fabrics provide comfort over long miles
- Zap reflective bands hold leg hems in place and increase visibility
- Supportive chamois protects without excess bulk
- Thigh pockets store gels and other small essentials
- Item #SUG00BY
- [outer thighs] Ultra Aero, [bibs] Mobil mesh
- form fitting
- Formula FX
- Leg Gripper
- Zap with silicone gripper
- Zap leg bands
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2020
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
The bottom of the shorts stretched out, and I can no longer wear my pair. The bottom of the bib has this sticky material to keep the shorts in place, which worked great on my first century, but has since stretched out. I went back to wearing my old Sugoi bib that has the more traditional strip of rubber to seal the bottom. I have only worn Sugoi bibs in the past, but I think I will look elsewhere for my next pair.