Select style & size:Select options
The power to train smarter.
The most effective way to take your riding and thus your racing to the next level is through power-based training. A bonus is if you can purchase a power meter that does it while using existing parts to keep the aesthetic looking the same and saving some dollars. So if your bike currently has FSA or Vision BB30 cranks, you can utilize the FSA SL-K BB30 L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm from Stages Cycling to analyze and monitor power data without needing to replace your entire crankset.
This power meter uses an FSA SL-K arm, allowing you to use it with your current FSA or Vision crank, with the small difference being the tiny Stages' power meter pod bonded to the arm's inner surface which monitors your efforts and sends it to your head unit via updated and stronger Bluetooth LE and ANT+ radios. This data is applicable to the ride you're on and can be used later to look at trends in your training and see if you are improving or if you need to rest or ride easy. The power meter utilizes a blend of strain gauges and an updated Gen 3 accelerometer to gather the crank's position and force data 64 times per second and deliver the power readings with a claimed +/- 1.5% accuracy that's right in line with what we'd expect from any quality power meter.
For the gram counters among us, the Stages power meter adds a minuscule 15 grams to the crank arm, which is a tiny sacrifice to gain the data tracking and training specificity having a power meter affords.
- A power-measuring crank arm for FSA or Vision BB30 cranks
- +/-1.5% accuracy keeps you in the know when every watt counts
- Carbon construction ensures that power isn't lost to flex
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Upgraded internal accelerometer measures cadence
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- Item #SGC000Y