Select style & size:Select options
Level T Disc Brake
Maybe your brakes have seen better days, the hoses are kinked from one too many crashes, the last time they were bled was during the Obama administration, and the pads, well if your bike had to go through a safety inspection, it wouldn't pass. Pony up for SRAM's Level T Disc Brake and get your speed checked with powerful stopping and precise modulation that's made SRAM brakes the preferred choice over the past few years. It's priced right too, slotting in just below the Level TL Brakes in terms of overall affordability, only making a few concessions to weight to bring them in at such an attractive price point.
Like the other brakes in the Level lineup, it uses a two-piston caliper to squeeze the steel-backed organic pads against the rotor. The DirectLink lever provides a solid and secure throw while engaging the lever for a positive feel while the expandable bladder reduces air bubbles and stays more consistent on extended descents. Lastly, it's MatchMaker and MMX compatible for a cleaner cockpit while running a SRAM drivetrain.
- SRAM Level braking performance at a fantastic price
- Two-piston calipers deliver power and modulation
- Direct Link lever design for ergonomic braking control
- Expanding bladder reduces air contamination during bleeding
- MatchMaker and MMX compatible for a cleaner cockpit
- Comes with steel-backed organic pads
- SRAM CenterLine Rotors not included
- DOT 5.1 fluid with high boiling point prevents loss of braking power on descents
- Item #SRM00EV
- Q & A
I have these on my bike and can't stand them. The levers always move in even when I adjust them outward. These brakes are ok but that's about it they have slow engagement and are not very reliable.