Level Disc Brake
In a cross-country sized package, SRAM has delivered downhill stopping power with re-imagined smaller levers and lighter weights, and the brand's Level Disc Brake is no exception. Level delivers refined levers, sculpted 2-piston calipers and a superior heat management system for race-proven braking power. With authority, reliability, and affordability, this winning brake technology will provide burly stopping power in a much lighter class, and at a great value.
Level's two-piston capacity and sealed pivot bearings means you can transfer efficient braking power with the lightest touch to the caliper pistons for control when you need it most. SRAM swears by the ensured longevity and control of Level, and the brake is ready for the singletrack with its stiffer, two-piece caliper, wide pad pocket, larger friction puck and a more aggressive organic pad compound.
- Race-proven Level Disc Brake offers control and value for your ride
- 2-piece, 2-piston caliper design for power on the singletrack
- SRAM's lightest brake with titanium hardware and carbon levers
- Refined levers and calipers for ease and comfort
- Item #SRMD13B
- Lever Adjustability
- 2-piece, 2-piston
- Mount Type
- DOT 5.1
- lever, caliper, Stealthamajig kit, 2 mounting bolts
- Claimed Weight
- 15.2oz (430g)