Why We Like The Templet Bio Essential Goggles
Thanks to the Templet Bio Essential Goggles and their no-fuss fit, we can see everything clearly: our friend closing the gap between us, the ridge-lined horizon, and a dozen trees robed in snow. Designed by a ski racing legend, these goggles fulfill their purpose by providing ultra-crisp peripheral vision for our fastest, smoothest laps yet.
- Dye-injected frame boast of long-lasting durability
- Air-flow lens system ensures fog won't build up
- Tri-density face foam keeps a secure and comfortable fit
- 50mm polyester strap with silicone gripper is helmet-compatible
- 100% UV protection keeps those eyes protected and healthy
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SEU0005
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, magnetized
- Technical Features
- anti-fog treatment, air-flow system
- tri-density foam
- Face Size
- 50mm, polyester, silicone gripper
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 24, 2023
Backcountry sent me a damaged pair of these goggles with a large scratch in the center of the lens, which I initially thought was a protective film. This made it very unsafe to ski as I couldn't see well. After writing Backcountry several times without a response, they did not accept the return despite it being defective. Thus I paid over $100 for a pair of goggles I cannot use. TERRIBLE SERVICE. I WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM BACKCOUNTRY AGAIN.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help