Why We Like The Spektrum Husa Bio Plus Goggles
Made with mother nature in mind, the Spektrum Husa Bio Plus Goggles provides natural optics in more way than one. The bio-based frame with tri-density face foam offers comfortable flexibility for a secure fit with or without a helmet, while the BIOptic Polarized cellulose lens offers enhanced colors and impressive clarity for effortless vision regardless of weather.
- Ski and snowboard goggles with a nod towards mother nature
- Bio-based frame offers reliable comfort and peripheral view
- BIOptic polarized lenses cut down on glare, add contrast
- Pivoting strap outriggers accommodate most helmets
- Anti-slip hemp strap locks in a secure fit every time
- Please refer to size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SEU000X
- bio-based plastic
- BIOptic Polarized cellulose
- silicone gripper
- Technical Features
- Tri-density, dual lens, anti-fog treatment
- Face Size
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help