Select a Size
Select a Color
S-Works 7 Wide Cycling Shoe
The S-Works 7 Series includes the most advanced cycling gear by Specialized, and the S-Works 7 Wide Cycling Shoe is especially comfortable given its phenomenal road performance. It features the stiffest, lightest carbon sole from Specialized, and it's designed to transfer all the power you push down on the pedal with. To align your hip, knee, and foot for a boost in power, Specialized utilized scientifically developed Body Geometry. The footbed reduces hot spots by putting less pressure on nerves and arteries, and a wedge underneath the footbed offers greater arch support.
Specialized made the upper from material used by NASA in its parachutes. Dyneema mesh stuffed between layers of four-way stretch and TPU provides malleability, airy ventilation, and long-lasting durability, while PadLock wraps around your heel for a slip-proof fit. And there's no denying the aesthetic appeal of the custom S3 Boa dials; their CNC'd alloy dials add panache, precise micro-adjustments, and long-lasting durability. The titanium alloy cleat nuts rotate to position pedals and cleats with 5mm rearward.
- Premier road cycling shoe sized for wider feet
- Powerline carbon is the lightest, stiffest sole from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper with PadLock heel counter for slip-proof comfort
- Body Geometry grants arch support and hot spot elimination
- Boa dials customized with CNC'd alloy for long-lasting durability
- Item #SCQ000L
- Upper Material
- Dyneema mesh, four-way stretch, TPU, [heel] PadLock
- Boa S3-Snap Fit
- Varus Wedge
- Powerline (carbon)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?