Cheyanne II Premium Boot
Head out to check on the chickens this winter in something a little more substantial than tennis shoes. Sorel made its Cheyanne II Premium Boots to take care of your feet this winter while you busy yourself looking after the farm. The vulcanized rubber shells extend around your toes and heels to block out snow and water, and taped seams prevent moisture from finding a way to sneak in. The 200g insulation traps in warmth and keeps your feet feeling toasty down to -25F. Feel free to wear them when you and the missus go out on the town, too, the full-grain leather uppers will show all of your farmer friends that you two are living the good life.
- A winter boot that's at home in snowy sidewalks or trails
- Full-grain leather upper protects from heavy snow or rain outdoors
- Vulcanized rubber sole gives traction on slick side walks downtown
- 200g insulation retains warmth when shoveling the driveway
- EVA footbed is removable and adds comfortable support to stand on
- Item #SRL00CW