Taking care of business.
Head out to check on the chickens this winter in something a little more substantial than tennis shoes. Sorel made its Cheyanne II Premium Boots to take care of your feet this winter while you busy yourself looking after the farm. The vulcanized rubber shells extend around your toes and heels to block out snow and water, and taped seams prevent moisture from finding a way to sneak in. The 200g of Thinsulate insulation traps in warmth and keeps your feet feeling toasty down to -25F. Feel free to wear them when you and the missus go out on the town, too, the full-grain leather uppers will show all of your farmer friends that you two are living the good life.
- A sturdy, warm pair of shoes for winter outings
- Waterproof leather upper keeps the elements out and lasts long
- Removable EVA footbed is comfortable and easy to air out
- Waterproof rubber outsole withstands snow and rain
- Warm insulation keeps feet warm no matter the weather
- Item #SRL008Z
- Q & A
Sorrel Cheyenne Men's Boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My son works outside in Alaska. I bought this boot for him last year and he loves it. He found it very safe to wear in the snow and ice, and kept his feet dry and warm.
I am hoping I can re order in time for Christmas