1964 Premium T Camo Boot
When the snow is accumulating in the driveway and it's time to get shoveling, reach for the Sorel 1964 Premium T Camo Boot and get the rest of that winter work finished up. Whether it's shoveling the sidewalk, or bringing in wood for the cabin's wood fired stove, the waterproof full-grain leather will keep moisture from seeping into the boot. An included and removable wool liner bootie adds extra warmth on extra chilly days when the snow won't stop falling, and the vulcanized rubber sole has a herringbone pattern to give traction on slippery surfaces.
- A winter boot to handle frigid days in the snow
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper resists snow and freezing rain
- Inner wool bootie is removable and warm for extra cold days outside
- Vulcanized rubber sole provides traction on wet, slick surfaces
- Camo detailing offers a rugged backwoods look and feel
- Item #SRL00CY