Select style & size:Select options
Insatiable pow surfer.
Satisfy your appetite for blower powder, stacked pillow lines, and snow-choked tree runs with the Smokin Pillow Monster Snowboard. Featuring a huge rockered nose and a unique swallowtail shape, this board stays afloat with ease on the deepest days imaginable, so you can smoothly surf everywhere from Mt. Baker to the North Island of Japan.
The 148cm length of this board is insanely wide to give it the same surface area of a much longer board, so you get effortless float in a nimble package that weaves through tight trees and explodes out of pow slashes. The longer lengths all have a more standard waist width, so choose one of those if you prefer the feel of a more traditional powder board or if you plan on charging steep, exposed lines at high speeds on a regular basis. A stiff, stubby tail lets you power through pow turns and stay in control when dropping pillows, while the softer rockered nose stays afloat no matter how deep and fluffy the snow. Camber underfoot and Mellow Magne-Traction edges helps you carve hardpack as you make your way to your favorite pow stash, and 3 Stage Dampening soaks up chatter when the snow starts to get tracked out.
- Unsinkable ship for floating in the deepest snow
- Directional shape with huge rockered nose
- Camber underfoot maintain edge hold and response
- 3 Stage Dampening soaks up chatter from choppy snow
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and pop
- Snappy aspen core from sustainably harvested trees
- Sintered 6000 base is tough and holds wax well
- Smokin boards are built in USA by riders, for riders
- Item #SMK002W