Give fog the Turbo Fan finger.
The Smith Phenom Turbo Fan is a favorite of frontside and backcountry badasses alike—just ask super-hucker Eric Hjorliefson and countless professional mountain guides if you don't believe us. Patented Vaporator technology takes care of fog before it can even form, while the 2-speed microelectric Turbo Fan (powered for 50 hours by a single AAA battery) spins silently, pulling air across the Carbonic dual-spherical lens even when you're standing still. Pro skiers and boarders use it, the U.S. military helped develop it, and Smith is the only one to offer it.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Silent 2-speed anti-fog fan for the ultimate in fog-fighting
- Medium fit for medium faces
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens for clear, distortion-free optics
- Patented Vaporator technology keeps lens clear even during a backcountry hike
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment system makes it easy to fix the fit on the fly
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap is comfortable and won't slip off your helmet
- Dual layer DryWix foam for all-day comfort and moisture management
- OSD2 and eyeglass compatible
- Includes microfiber goggle lens bag
- Item #SMI0916
- Frame Material
- flexible urethane
- Helmet Compatible
- Eyeglass Compatible
- Smith ODS2 eyewear system
- Polarized Lens
- Vaporator Lens Technology
- Grip Strap
- yes, silicone
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help