Select style & size:Select options
Hide and hunt, or just play well-protected.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Proprietary high-impact lens material meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-3103 standards and will stop a 15-caliber projectile at 600 feet per second
- Light, tough lenses provide 100% protection against harmful UV rays
- Innovative TLT (tapered lens technology) delivers distortion-free optics that reduces eye fatigue
- Lightweight, impact-resistant frame withstands rugged wear and tear and delivers sporty style
- Grippy Megol nose pads provide non-slip fit and comfort for security during high-action sports
- Stainless steel spring hinges give a snug fit and accommodate a broader range of head shapes and sizes
- Fits small faces
- Please see size chart for information on lens tints
- Item #SMI1019
- Q & A
Smith Elite Protective Eyewear
Smith Elite manufactures the best eye protection on the market. Whether you are heading down range or to the backcountry, Smith Elite has you covered! http://www.SmithElite.com
Perfect hunting glasses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
So happy Smith has a tactical line now! These glasses are amazing to have for hunting and to take to the shooting range... because of the milspec protection I know my eyes are safe. Thanks Smith!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I owned a pair of these for a bit, then lost them. I would say it has a medium fit, not a small, and it's got decent coverage. I got several compliments for the smoke gray color. Good for snow sports.