Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The IntraKnit Merino 250 Thermal 1/4-Zip Top
We rely on the IntraKnit Merino 250 Thermal ¼-Zip Top for keeping us warm while chasing powder on the coldest days in the mountains. The merino wool construction traps your body heat on windy lift rides, yet wicks moisture when you're bootpacking or ski-touring to the secret powder stash.
- Baselayer top offers for active pursuits in cold weather
- Midweight insulation for wintery weather layering
- Knit articulation builds range-of-motion into the body
- Materials insulate yet dry quickly for high-intensity workouts
- Merino wool naturally resists odors to preserve freshness
- Mesh ventilation prevents overheating as you approach the summit
- Item #SWL01KV
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- 1/4-zip mock-neck
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.