Premium performance meets enhanced comfort.
Your stuffy old waders may have kept you dry when you were in the river, but they also left you soaked with sweat when you had to bushwack through thick brush and scramble down steep embankments. Stay dry from the inside and out with the Simms Men's Headwaters Pro Stockingfoot Wader. It's crafted in the USA with Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric to ensure waterproof and breathable protection that won't leave you feeling stifled and sweaty during hikes to hidden holes where trophy trout lurk.
In addition to its superior breathability, this wader also features a carefully considered seam design that enhances mobility on the trail, as well as prevents seam blowouts to ensure years of durability. Pass-through handwarmer pockets give your fingers a break on chilly mornings, and the chest storage pocket keeps your fly box, pliers, nippers, and other tools close at hand. As an added bonus, Simms added an internal zipper carrier that's meant to sync with Simms' Tippet Tender pocket (sold separately) for the ultimate in convenience.
- Rugged, yet breathable waders for all-day comfort
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric keeps you dry without stifling you
- Front- and back-leg seam construction enhances mobility
- Pass-through handwarmer pockets revive frozen fingers
- Zippered chest pocket stores fly box and tools
- Built-in gravel guards resist abrasion
- Suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item #SMM009R
- Q & A
perfect for fishing in Oregon
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
they just make me wanna fish more