Select style & size:Select options
So many pockets, it's almost scary.
- Vest for storage while fly fishing
- Twenty-two pockets hold all your supplies
- Two retractors keep tools secure and accessible
- Mesh lining increases airflow
- Hook-and-loop rod holder secures your rod
- Laminated tippet pockets reduce catching
- Padded collar for comfort
- Item #SMM00D7
- Q & A
Too many pockets
I keep losing my tackles in my vest. Now I'm confused why I need so many pockets in my vest but I love my fishing vest because it's very comfortable. I can carry all kinds of tackles. I found some stuff from a fishing trip two years ago.
Fantastic Fly Fishing Vest from Simms
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Replaced my old vest with this vest from Simms, and have been really impressed by the quality and functionality of the Simms G3 Vest. Fits well, huge amount of storage space - I don't need to carry a pack with this vest when heading well up river. Built in zingers work a treat too. Has a fly patch for changing rigs on the go, as well a velcro grip for holding your rod while mid stream.
Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. Good work Simms!