Select style & size:Select options
So many pockets, it's almost scary.
Vests may seem like nothing more than an old-school tool your grandpa is partial to, but Simms is catching them up to 21st century style. Instead of worrying about how you look in your social media photos, think about all the gear you can hold in the G3 Guide Vest. It has more pockets than that photo your friend claims triggers their trypophobia, but instead of making people uncomfortable they provide convenient, organized storage options. Be at the head of this trend-setting movement, and bring vests back for their unmatched storage potential.
- Vest for storage while fly fishing
- Twenty-two pockets hold all your supplies
- Two retractors keep tools secure and accessible
- Mesh lining increases airflow
- Hook-and-loop rod holder secures your rod
- Laminated tippet pockets reduce catching
- Padded collar for comfort
- Item #SMM00D7
[face fabric] nylon, Teflon [lining] polyester mesh
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing