Select style & size:Select options
Dry gear equals tight lines.
Knowing how much you love fly fishing, your family has given you related gifts for every occasion. As much as you appreciate the gesture, you’re running out of pockets to put all of the accessories in. Grab the Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack, and stay organized on the river. This waterproof bag is made with a rough and tumble 840D TPU-coated fabric, features a welded construction, and is closed with a water-tight Tizip zipper. Interior stretch mesh pockets securely stow your nymph and dry fly boxes, and easy access tool storage keep your hemostats close at hand. Roll-up strap retainers minimize the chance of line getting caught around excess straps, resulting in smooth casts, and consistent strips. The hip is padded with a breathable cushioning to help minimize lower back sweat, and a cross-body strap ensures the bag stays where you want it all day long.
- Hip pack for wade fishing with dry gear
- Submersible Tizip closure keeps water out
- TPU-coated fabric is waterproof and durable
- Mesh pockets and lash points encourage organization
- Waistband cushioned with water-resistant foam
- Adjustable waist and shoulder strap for a secure fit
- Item #SMM00D2