A night under the stars.
With Sierra Design's Backcountry Bed Duo 700 Dridown Sleeping Bag, a weekend in the woods doesn't mean restless sleep, but rather a romantic night with your partner counting the stars. Made with lofty down insulation and silky materiel, this sleeping bag gives you cloud-like coziness and comfortable warmth in cool, alpine summer temperatures. An innovative zipperless design is made to feel like sleeping at home with its center entry and integrated comforter while the self-sealing foot vent lets you easily ventilate by poking a foot out in the middle of the night. And when you need to bundle up, insulated sleeves line the edge of the comforter to keep your hands and arms extra warm and the stretch-cord closure cinches down the comforter to help keep the draft out.
- A sleeping bag designed with at-home comfort
- Down insulation gives you warmth in moderately cool conditions
- Zipperless design uses quilt-like construction for familiar comfort
- Self-sealing foot vent is easy to use and creates air flow
- Insulated hand and arm pockets keep your arms warm
- Stretch-cord closure helps seal out drafts on colder nights
- Sleeping pad retainer prevents pads for moving around
- Item #SDS008V
[shell] 20D polyester ripstop, [liner] 20D polyester taffeta
Max User Height
16 x 8.5in