Sleep like you're at home.
There's no need to have to zip your sleeping bags together anymore thanks to the Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed Duo 700 20 Degree Down. Its plush down insulation keeps you warm and cozy through the night, while the foot vent allows you to let some of that warm air out if things get too toasty. The half-zipper design acts like a comforter, making it easy to get in and out without disturbing your partner. And, in order to minimize the likelihood of you or your partner slipping off the sleeping pad in the middle of the night, Sierra Designs incorporated a built-in pad sleeve into the sleeping bag.
- Double-wide sleeping bag for camping with a partner
- Down insulation traps in body heat
- Insulated hand/arm pockets offer extra warmth
- Half-zipper design makes it easy to get in and out
- Self-sealing foot vent provides easy temperature regulation
- Built-in pad sleeve prevents you from sliding off pad
- Item #SDS00AS