Blubber for your feet.
Don't leave your toes defenseless and unprepared when you head out for a brisk shoulder-season ride. As the rest of you sits toasty warm under thermal bib tights, baselayers, and a weatherproof jacket, your feet deserve to have refuge from the wind in the form of SealSkinz's Neoprene Overshoes. Practically the next best thing to being coated in blubber, the Neoprene Overshoes will shield your feet from harsh gusts of wind as you push through less-than-ideal temperatures, and they'll also help improve your visibility on dim roads.
- Cut the wind and ride with warm toes in these overshoes
- Storm-flap zipper seals out chilly gusts
- Silicone grip at cuffs prevents slippage
- Suite of reflective accents help you stay visible
- Earns a thermal rating of 3 out of 5 on Sealskinz's scale
- Item #SSZ001V
- Q & A
Too tight across the top
- Size Bought: Large
If your shoes have the adjustable latch that works more like a crank (like mine), instead of a dial system, the bootie will fit tight across the top of the ankle.