Journey II Sleeping Bag
Forget about cold nights in the alpine, the Journey II Sleeping Bag from Sea to Summit gives you three-season comfort so you can push shoulder season beyond the first snowfall or a few weeks before the last. Equipped with a draft collar and an extra layer of ThermoLite in the footbox, you'll stay nice and toasty when temps hover around this bag's rating. When it gets too cold, the full-length zipper marries to other Sea to Summit unisex bags for a backcountry bed cozy enough for cuddling.
Since the down is hydrophobic, you don't have to worry about heavy condensation depleting the loft of your bag. Instead, you can drag it out of the tent to sleep under the stars and know that if it starts to drizzle, the Jounrye II won't be destroyed. The ripstop nylon will also keep this bag from twigs and rocks so you can sleep even more peacefully in the quiet of the backcountry.
- 18-degree sleeping bag for three-season adventures
- Draft collar creates secure fit to keep cold air out
- Zippered footbox adds ventilation in warmer weather
- Left zipper matches with other Sea to Summit Bags for double
- Hydrophobic down keeps you protected against rain and snow
- More rectangular shape creates comfortable sleeping position
- Internal phone pocket keeps phone warm through the night
- Item #STS006T