After Santa was kind enough to deliver two shiny new bikes to the kids at Christmas, they've been begging relentlessly to escape the boundaries of the driveway and your quiet street with you. After unearthing your old MTB frame — circa the Reagan era — deep in the garage, you're ready to accompany them. Well, you will be as soon as you put on a helmet from this century. While your old frame may still have life left in it, your old helmet has been out of commission for years. Replace it with the Scott Supra Helmet and answer your kids' pleas. Built with a lightweight In-Mold shell, the Supra is cool, light, and straightforward. Scott carved multiple vents into the helmet's body for consistent airflow, and it made sure to add an easy-to-operate fit system to the one-size design so that anyone can head out for a ride with a safe, secure fit.
- Get back into riding again safely with this straightforward lid
- In-Mold shell designed to absorb impact in a crash
- Removable visor shields your face on especially sunny days
- Bug net prevents bees and insects from joining your ride
- SOLO fit system encourages quick, easy fit tweaks
- Reflective rear decal helps you stand out to motorists
- Item #SCO00JV
- Q & A
The Best Yet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This helmet is by far the most comfortable helmets I've ever owned. I love the black and purple colors. The low adjustment on the back of the helmet helps with securing the helmet to any size or shape of ones head.
noggin protection at its finest
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
One Helmet to rule them all. Super comfy. Love the high ear protection which allows for ample space for sunglasses and earbuds whilst riding. The sleek design really feels the aerodynamic style.