Confidence all over the mountain.
A fast and responsive resort ski, the Scott Slight 93 is maneuverable and agile, ready for hardpack, bumps, and tight trees. The versatile 93mm waist lets you attack groomers without letting you down in deeper snow.
When designing the Slight 93, Scott was committed to providing on-piste performance while understanding that sometimes you want to seek out a little more adventure. The Slight 93 is a great inbounds ski, but don't let that steer you away from the occasional backside lap. The Pro-Tip Rocker profile handles well in powder and variable snow, and a snappy 15-meter turn radius gives this ski a nimble feel, allowing you to make tight turns when you need. The full-length wood core makes this ski stiff and energetic, with an Aramid layer on the bottom to increase dampening.
- A nimble ski ready to charge the frontside
- 93mm waist carves well on hardpack
- Early rise rocker handles variable terrain
- Full-length wood core creates stiffness with good vibration dampening
- 15-meter turn radius is quick and nimble
- Sandwich construction maintains stability at high speed
- Item #SCO00PX
- Q & A
The best ski ever
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been skiing for more than fifty years and have skied on a lot of skis. This is the absolute best ski I've ever had. It is the most responsive ski...it knows I want to turn before I do! It's great on the eastern hardpack as well as the groomers. This is a terrific ski for anyone.