Rain ends, mud begins.
Your backpacking trip might miss the brunt of the rainstorm, according to the forecast, but that still means you'll be trekking on muddy trails with the occasional puddle to circumvent. The forecast can sometimes be unreliable, and you'll end up dealing with a bit of rain anyway, but at least you can rely on the Scarpa Men's Kailash GTX Hiking Boot's waterproofing for rain, mud, and even snow. Its Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane provides reliable waterproofing as well as amplified breathability for moving fast on the trail. This boot also boasts Vibram's new Biometric Trek sole, which includes 3D-molded lugs and toe caps for trail-specific traction.
- Burly hiking boot backed by Gore-Tex for reliable waterproofing
- Strong suede leather upper with protective toe cap
- Comfort Flex Plus footbed with light, firm PU midsole underneath
- EVA insert under heel adds cushioning where wanted most
- Vibram Biometric Trek sole with lugs amplified for trails
- Item #SCR005Q
Gore Tex Performance Comfort
TM - TN - TX
Comfort Flex Plus
PU [heel] EVA
Vibram Biometric Trek