Why We Like The Inverno Mountaineering Boot
The Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boot has been a staple in our ice and alpine climbing arsenal for years and still remains the go-to choice for cold, multi-day ascents. From Alaska to the Andes to the Alps, countless climbers have trusted the bomber Pebax upper and Vibram sole to handle anything the mountain throws their way. Scarpa added a removable EVA insulated liner, which keeps your toes toasty in harsh cold and can be dried in your sleeping bag at night. It goes without saying that these double boots feature full step-in crampon compatibility.
- Workhorse plastic double boot for cold, high-altitude climbs
- Pebax shell is durable and flexible even in freezing temperatures
- Removable High Altitude Liner allows insulation
- Vibram sole with automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #SCR0105
- Upper Material
- [shell] Pebax
- Removable Liner
- High Altitude Liner
- 10024 High Altitude
- Vibram Stabeler
- double boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- automatic, semi-automatic
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 5lb 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- ice climbing, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov