25% Offsale $284.21 $378.95
Warning: California Proposition 65
Still the standard.
The Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boot has been a staple of ice and alpine climbing for years and still remains the go-to choice for cold, multi-day ascents. From Alaska to the Andes to the Alps, countless climbers have trusted the bomber Pebax upper and Vibram sole to handle anything the mountain throws their way. Scarpa added a removable EVA insulated liner, which keeps your toes toasty in harsh cold and can be dried in your sleeping bag at night. It goes without saying that these double boots feature full step-in crampon compatibility.
- Workhorse plastic double boot for cold, high-altitude climbs
- Pebax shell is durable and flexible even in freezing temperatures
- Removable High Altitude Liner allows insulation
- Vibram sole with automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #SCR0105
- Upper Material
- [shell] Pebax
- Removable Liner
- High Altitude Liner
- Vibram Stabeler
- Crampon Compatibility
- automatic, semi-automatic
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 5 lb 13 oz
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?